Southwark Council information on care and support contributions

Getting Referred

phone or email for more information or assistance

Find out how we decide how much you may need to pay towards the cost of your care. This includes you completing a financial assessment, a financial assessment form will be given to you by your allocated Social Worker. If you'd like independent advice, contact an independent financial advisor from the Independent Financial Advisors.