Personal Data Collection Notice
We (the “parties” listed below) are committed to protecting and respecting your personal data and privacy.
This personal data collection notice relates to how we collect, share and generally use your personal data through engagement with our services and use of our websites. It includes any personal information you provide to us by telephone, in written correspondence (including letter and email), online, by SMS and in person.
Please note that this collection process is not intended for children under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children through this channel.
Whenever you provide / we collect personal data, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all applicable laws concerning the protection of such information; including the Data Protection Act 1998 and 2018 (DPA), and The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR) together, and with other subsequent laws “Data Protection Laws“.
The parties listed below are each considered data controllers and will each have their own privacy information available on their websites; links to these websites are provided in the list.
|Data Controllers (“parties”)||Website link|
|Age UK Lewisham and Southwark||https://www.ageuk.org.uk/lewishamandsouthwark/|
|Link Age Southwark||https://www.linkagesouthwark.org/|
|Time and Talents||http://www.timeandtalents.org.uk/|
|Southwark Pensioners Centre||http://www.southwarkpensioners.org.uk/|
The data controllers website links shall provide the following information in relation to the processing of your personal information;
- The identity and contact information for the data controllers party to this arrangement;
- The purpose of the processing and its legal basis;
- Any recipients or types of recipients of the personal data;
- Any information regarding the transfer of the personal data to countries outside the EEA;
- The retention times or period for which data will be stored;
- Details of (your) data subject rights;
- Whether the provision of data is statutory or contractual requirement;
- Confirm the existence of automated decision making including profiling;
- How to make a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO);
- And, confirm any further processing activities beyond the initial purpose.
If you are unable to access the website links, the list below provides a telephone number so that you can enquire about this notice and your data protection rights.
|Data Controllers (“parties”)||Telephone Numbers|
|Age UK Lewisham and Southwark||020 7358 4077|
|Blackfriars Settlement||020 7928 9521|
|Link Age Southwark||020 8299 2623|
|Time and Talents||020 7231 7845|
|Southwark Carers||020 7708 4497|
|Southwark Pensioners Centre||020 7708 4556|